Sunday, July 18, 2010

Artist Q&A Day

With a bow to Karin Jurick, one of my favorite daily painters and the one I first saw executing this idea, I'm designating tomorrow, July 19th 2010, as my first ever Artist Q&A Day.
An Artist Q&A Day is just that - a day I've designated to answer all your questions.
Your art and studio related questions can be posted via comments to my blog. I'll work my way through them during the course of the day, doing my best to answer everything to the best of my abilities.
I will only respond to questions posted as comments to this particular post on my blog - this will allow for the community of readers to share in the conversation and eliminate any repetition. Because my blog is moderated (darn those spammers!), your comments will not show up immediately, but if you choose to subscribe to the comments feed, you will be notified when there is activity.
I don't know if I need to define an end time to the day - we'll play it by ear to start out with and see what the volume is.
And if you like the Q&A Day idea, I'll schedule more of them.
I'm looking forward to the dialogue this will spur!
Talk tomorrow.
Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork and musings with your friends and family.
Kim
TWITTER: ksantini
SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment