Friday, January 27, 2012

Spa Fine Art ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
Image design courtesy of Spa Fine Art, Saratoga Springs, NY.
 

 
 

It is with great pleasure that I welcome Spa Fine Art into the Painting a Dog a Day family. Near historic Saratoge Springs Racetrack in upstate New York, Spa Fine Art is the latest gallery to represent my artwork.

 
As you may know, I make an annual summer sojourn to Saratoga to collect racing references and enjoy an artists retreat with a number of friends. Spa Fine Art is a favorite stop of ours - after we load up on pastries at Mrs. Londons, we gorge ourselves on the eye candy at the gallery.

 
Spa will hang a dozen of my paintings now, with plans to add new pieces in the coming months.

 
I think this will be the perfect partnership to showcase my love of equine paintings in particular, and I look forward to working closely with Spa Fine Art as we begin to share my paintings with a new audience.

 
You can check Spa out on the web and on Facebook. And if you are in the area, stop by to say hello.

 
Oh, and don't forget to grab a latte and something decadent a few doors down at Mrs. Londons!
Kim
 

PS I am looking for some creative suggestions for a new piece on my easel - you are invited to chime in!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment