Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Stretch Run by Kimberly Kelly Santini


 

The initial block in happened overtop an orange underpainting (above).
 
 
 

I slowly worked my way across the panel, defining shapes and forms as I went.
 
 
 

Photo courtesy of the amazing Jen Trottier. Hair courtesy of the lovely Saratoga Humidity. White House Black Market dress courtesy of the Salvation Army.
 
 
ALl photos in process of "The Stretch Run," 9" x 36", acrylics on museum quality panel, $699 unframed. Inquiries may come to me.

 
When in Saratoga two weeks back, I spent a day at Spa Fine Art, painting and mingling with the public. This is the piece I finished while there, a painting I left in their care. I don't doubt that they will find the perfect home for it.

 
Meanwhile, if you are interested, let me know, and I'll introduce you to the Spa staff. And arrange for you to see a true completed painting image, too.

 
Kim, who is ever so eager to start painting some of her Saratoga shots, but has to focus on more immediate deadlines (aka The Real World) first

No comments:

Post a Comment