Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kentucky Derby Week - Anyone's Race by Kimberly Santini





"Anyone's Race," 7" x 12", acrylics on museum quality panel, depicting a field of Thoroughbreds two strides into a race. This painting is available through Spa Fine Art (in Saratoga Springs New York) for $529 to the first one asking nicely. Spa also carries a large selection of other racing scenes. Please contact them for more information.

To implement this month's desktop calendar, download the file directly from my website.

I am by no means an expert on the variety of operating systems, so I highly recommend that if you don't know how to change your desktop wallpaper, don't email me for advice! Instead consult your computer's help files - they will be more concise, more knowledgeable and more responsive than I could ever hope to be.

Thanks as always for following along with my artwork,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment