Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The End of the Day, Dressed to Kill ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini


My bedroom door proudly displays "The End of The Day," a 16" x 20" glorious and peaceful equine painting, complete with the most perfect framing job ever courtesy of Accent on Art (Lake Orion, Michigan).  This painting can grace your bedroom door or any wall in your home for $899 - just ask nicely.


When I've thrown my heart into a painting, I want a framing job that is exemplary. And that's what I get every time I take my work to Diana and DJ at Accent on Art.

For this one, DJ floated the painting overtop a shallow linen lined box, and Diana finished off with a beautifully detailed gilt frame with carvings matching the delicate curls in the mare's tail.
This says exquisite on every possible level. And it makes me happy. Very happy.
Let it make you happy too - "The End of the Day" is currently available, and payment plans are accepted. Email me to make it yours.
Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork, 


No comments:

Post a Comment