Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sprout - Original Art by 2015 Kentucky Derby Artist Kimberly Santini

"Sprout," 12" x 16, acrylics on Raymar panel depicting a foal. This painting is available for $959, which includes special delivery to your doorstep (inside the contiguous US) - inquire directly to me. In process photos here.

I Need a Name

Not me (I've got lots of them, some not suitable for print), but this little baby.

Originally I had titled this piece "Siesta," because the foal looked incredibly sleepy in my reference photo. However, somewhere along the way, that changed a bit. So I'm open to suggestions!

Congratulations to JR who suggested "Sprout" as the title - she will receive a cell phone case in appreciation for her mad painting naming skills! 
  
Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork!
Warmly, Kimberly Santini  

No comments:

Post a Comment