Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunset ghost herd


I have done quite a few of these "ghost" images, which appeal to me on a number of levels. I like to create images with a bit of visual ambiguity, where you have to look a second time to understand what you are seeing, and make your own interpretation of what is going on.

I try not to duplicate my posted images from one blog site to another, so you can always check my "home" blog page http://judywoodartphotography.blogspot.com/ to check out a lot of other visuals, not all equine, but lots of horses there.

All of my art photos are for sale in a variety of sizes and presentations, prices start at $40 for a matted 8" x 10" image on photo paper with archival inks. Thanks for looking. By the way, I just recently discovered that if you click on the images on these blogs (mine too) you get a nice enlargement of the image. Much easier viewing that way!!

1 comment: