Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo of horses in a western landscape.

We drove to Fairfield, Mt today to have lunch at Shorty's, our favorite place to eat. We always bring the camera with us. Today, the wind was blowing, the clouds were hanging low, and it was a very blustery day as Winnie the Pooh would say.

Weather conditions created some deep, rich, fall color on the landscape and I loved the way the dark color of the horses set it all off.

I've uploaded this photo to my Red Bubble site, and it can be ordered there in various sizes and pricing options, right down to a greeting card! Click the photos below to see my prints and cards.


Donna Ridgway
Email Me if you have questions, or want to inquire about purchasing a painting or photo.

Remember, you can find horse art , Western art, Mule and Donkey art
wildlife art, cow art, animal paintings, and my reference photos for sale on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment