Friday, June 26, 2009

Me and My Bud, Budweiser Clydesdale, that is!


Me and My Bud! by Sue Steiner


Last month I celebrated the Grand Opening of my new art studio, White Horse Studio during Canton's First Friday art events. My grand opening coincided with a special appearance of the Budweiser Clydesdales. As an equine and animal artist I could not of been happier with the timing! As part of the activities I did this as a painting demo. It measures 7 ft x 4 ft. - not quite real life but I figured I needed to do something large since these animals themselves as so impressive! It was quite a treat to see them and be a part of the activities as they drew quite a crowd. The horses are spectacular! The whole evening was great and I got to meet new horse people in my studio who came to see my equine art.

For information on original equine and animal art or info on commission me for a portrait please visit my web site at http://www.suesteiner.com .

To read about the namesake of my studio please visit my blog to read about a special rescue horse who is my inspiration and muse.

Thank you!
Sue Steiner

1 comment:

  1. The clydesdales are such a powerful and beautiful horse. I never get tired of seeing them. Great job capturing their likeness.

    ReplyDelete