Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stonehenge Quadriga




I started out heading somewhere else entirely this evening in my computer, and this is where I ended up. I've been trying to rationalize my ridiculously large photo files, and in theory I was going to edit client photos for the horse show CDs they've all been waiting patiently for, but I got noodling around with some of my unfinished photomontages instead, and this is one of the results. You just never know where you'll end up when you start out.....

Just wanted to add that my blog posts always end up looking paler and lighter when I load them than they do in "real life", not sure if it is a monitor/blog program thing or not, so if this looks a little pale, rest assured that really it is quite a rich and dark piece. Not sure how to correct this, or if it is even a problem on other people's monitors.

Judy Wood
www.judywoodartphotography.com
http://judywoodartphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment