Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Progress on the Black Horse and Cowboy on the run “Moon shine run” Watercolor by Debbie Flood

 

Moon shine run progress 6 Medium Web view

Moon shine run progress 5 Medium Web view

The lower photo shows the progress from Sunday and Monday.

The top photo shows today’s progress. Today I worked on the rider’s face. Strangely enough, he came out looking like Kenny Rodgers, or Santa Clause! ha ha…pick one! I would rather not think of Santa Clause going after Moon-Shine…ha ha, so I shall pick it to be Kenny Rodgers. I mean, after all, he did play the Gambler, and sang a few of those ‘tough’ songs.

Other areas I worked on were the rider’s jacket, and down the left leg and stirrup. I am having such fun with this painting!

Today, I went and took care of my Print Proofs at the printer’s. Three new paintings are ready for print orders. The proofs look wonderful! We are all set to start the Limited Edition Run of 50 and also, I am introducing Original Hand Painted Prints! These Prints are 100% Archival, printed on Arches Velvet Watercolor Paper. A nice heavy paper too. I hand paint with my watercolors into the print. It creates a nice rich glow, that cannot be achieved by printing alone. These prints are a little more expensive to purchase, but so worth it! They come with a Certificate of Authenticity, so you know you are getting a genuine Debbie Flood Original Hand Painted Print. They are also hand signed by the Artist.

New Release Prints available are:

Angels walk among us Medium Web view

Angels walk among us

Limited Edition of 50. 19 x 22 Inches $250.00 Not Framed

Hand Painted Print. 19 x 22 Inches $450.00 Not Framed

Tell me it's ok Large Web view        

Tell me it’s ok

Limited Edition of 50. 14.5 x 11 Inches $70.00 Not Framed

Hand Painted Print. 14.5 x 11 Inches $170.00 Not Framed

Minor adjustments Large Web view

Minor Adjustments

Limited Edition of 50. 15 x 18 Inches $100.00 Not Framed.

Hand Painted Print. 15 x 18 Inches $350.00 Not Framed

 

If you are interested in Framing, Please contact the Studio for price quotes and also shipping quotes. All Prints will be double matted in an off white mat with either a wood or metal frame, decided by the Customer at the time of ordering.

Paypal is accepted and encouraged, but the Studio also accepts Personal Checks as well as Money Orders and Bank Checks.

Down Payments and Monthly Payment Plans are also available.

Please Allow 3-4 weeks for Delivery of your un-framed Print in the USA.

Allow 6-8 Weeks for Delivery of a Framed Print in the USA. 

Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you, and to help you add to your collection, or to start your new Debbie Flood Collections.

http://www.debfloodart.com           

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading through your posting. I need to say that it was the 1st article on your blog I genuinely enjoyed and in which I had a feeling of agreement, know what I mean? In any case, keep the posting and I’ll be back once again.

    ReplyDelete