Friday, September 11, 2009

Equine and Children from the "Painting a child a day" project


















Hard work pays off 5 x 7 Watercolor $50.00



















Day dreamers 5 x7 Watercolor SOLD



















Silent communication 5 x 7 watercolor SOLD
 
I've been painting a lot of small 5 x 7 Watercolors of children with their horses for the "Painting a child a day" project. These great little gems are full of emotion.
Many have been selling and if you would like to grab one or two for yourself, give me an email at debflood@debfloodart.com
You can also submit images of yours to me, for consideration in the Child a day. Each 5 x 7 is created on watercolor board with a half an inch white border and comes sealed in a clear sleeve, until you are ready to slip it into a mat and frame. Right now, if you purchase two or more the shipping is free within the USA.
You can see the whole collection, which started in April of 2009 at http://www.paintingachildaday.com
The end of September marks the end of 6 months for this project. The project will be running for a year. The first six months will be showcased in Volume 1 of "Painting a child a day" book. This book will certaily be a treasure keepsake. If you would like to put your name in to reserve a copy for you, send me an email. Place the words "Painting a child a day book" in the subject line, thank you, and include your name and contact info. I'm working hard to finish this book before the Holiday season kicks in.
You can also follow these paintings and other paintings on my Face book Fan page
It is much easier for me to communicate with you on that page. I also have an RSS Feed on there for you to recieve updates on Blog posts.
Thank you for following and enjoying my art.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment