Monday, February 22, 2010

Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Koda's Curls," 8" x 10", portrait of two Curly Horses in the snow, acrylic on board, available for purchase to the first one asking nicely, $449. Inquiries (including booking your own pet portrait, from miniature size [4" x 4"] to larger than life) may always come to me.
Today's snow day wasn't much of a surprise - we got 9+ inches dumped on us, with at least another inch coming during the night, so it's most likely tomorrow will be a repeat performance. Although it's a challenge carving work time out amongst a herd of kids during the daylight hours, it's also a bit of a breather because after school and evening activities get put on hold. Gotta look at the pros and the cons, right?
I led a dozen amazingly talented kids in a Creative Journalling class this past weekend - you can see photos on the studio's facebook page (and while you're there, sign up to be a fan!). There's another class this coming Saturday, so if you are interested, giveLittle Monsters a call and sign your child up. It was a great time.
And provided there is continued interest, I'll make these journalling classes a regular thing, so it is important to let me know what you think!
Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim
SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment