Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Tender Moment, oils by Sue Steiner


I painted this slightly abstract horse painting with a palette knife and thick impasto oil paint.  There is lots of texture and interest as the brush strokes reveal underlying colors.  I liked the pose of this mare and foal and as we head into spring think of the new babies that will soon be hitting the ground!

I have been revamping my blogs and web sites so if you would like to see more of my work or purchase this piece you can go to my main web site at http://www.suesteiner.com/  I also have a blog devoted to the subject of horses and healing in a humorus slant at http://www.amulti-coloredlife.blogspot.com/  Abstract Horse Art for sale online is here and another devoted to info and tributes to pets and horses here.

I also have a gallery/studio called White Horse Studio in the arts district of Canton Ohio at 324 Cleveland Ave. NW to see or discuss Original Artwork and pet portrait commissions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment