Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

Two new paintings in process, above "Untitled, Green Silks" and below "Untitled, Adjustments," both from the Saratoga Series of paintings, each 11" x 8", done in Golden Open Acrylics on Raymar panels. Either painting will be available (hopefully tomorrow, when I finish them) for $529, with another 10% off if you are already own one of my paintings - inquiries may come to me.
I started out today with all sorts of grand schemes. Very little on my list actually got crossed off, but progress was made on many fronts.

Tomorrow I'll pick up again on these, and should time allow, work up several painted sketches for Derby Week as well.

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim
SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment