Monday, May 31, 2010

Photomontage

Since I've been stuck indoors due to the weather lately, I've been working on a few Photoshop projects. I started out to do some images that a horse vet friend wants for sympathy cards to give to clients who have lost their horses, but somehow I wandered off course and ended up with this image. I have a great fondness for combining images, and once I wondered how my galloping mare would look laid over an antique map of the world, of course I had to give it a try. I'm quite happy with the results, although this one won't be one of the ones I will be printing up for my friend. This one, like all my others, is available as an art photo print in various size options.

Judy Wood
www.judywoodartphotography.com
http://judywoodartphotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment