Sunday, February 22, 2009

White Horses - Book Announcement


Announcing - Book Release

WHITE HORSES - From the Literal to the Sublime

From Award Winning Photographer - JULIET R. HARRISON

A beautiful volume of 28 Black and White Photographs. The White Horses Project spans images from the most classic traditional to extreme abstracts. Available in 8"x 10" Hardcover or Paperback signed copies.

Hardcover - $50.95
Paperback - $39.95
(Books shipped to New York State add 8.125% sales tax)

Shipping to the Continental US - $6.00. All shipping out of the Continental US, contact me for a shipping quote)

Shipping begins the second week in March. Purchases can be made via Paypal, money order or personal check. To order books contact Juliet at 845-758-2667 or juliet@lechevalthehorse.com

This book project has been very exciting to me. Having worked in the books business for so many years, it has always been my dream to see my work in book form. I believe you will find the finished volume as beautiful as I do.

All my best,
Juliethttp://www.lechevalthehorse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment