Monday, February 23, 2009

Winter Whiskers, Chestnut Horse


From my daily painting project, Painting a Dog a Day, I give you "Winter Whiskers II (Chestnut Horse)," 4" x 8", acrylic equine painting on canvasboard, $249 to the first taker, with proceeds going to the Oakland Pet Adoption Center (my local shelter). Inquiries may come to ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com .
 
I just can't say enough good things about my local shelter, the Oakland Pet Adoption Center. In the face of some tough times in our community, they are staying on track with respect to putting animal welfare first. I am so proud that the Dog-a-Day painting sales support their efforts. You can read about them and sign up for their newsletter here: www.michiganpetfund.org
 
Thanks as always for sharing my paintings!
See you tomorrow,
Kimberly Santini
www.turtledovedesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment