Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Derby Week at Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


FROM TOP: "Illy," 4" x 8", equine portrait, private collection (THANK YOU!) and "Bay Mare," 5" x 7", horse painting, $249. Both in acrylic on canvasboard, both from the Painting a Dog a Day project. Inquiries may come to me.
 
The brushwork in both these paintings makes me happy. I've learned to say more with less, and I very much like this style of painting.
 
There's new paintings added to my Etsy store. This is a great location where it is easy to browse through unsold Dog-a-Day artwork, and there is a mess of other wildly talented artists and artisans over there as well. Enjoy your time on Etsy, and pick up something special for Mother's Day.
 
For that matter, if you tell me your purchase is for a Mom, I'll give you 10% off. What the heck, let's include newly booked commissions for Moms in that as well - through Mother's Day, all purchases intended for Mom's qualify for 10% off. Sound good? hope so!!
 
Meanwhile, I'm headed back to the easel to work on another painting. Can't get enough of it today!
 
Thanks as always for sharing my paintings with your friends and family.
Will see you tomorrow!
Kim Santini

No comments:

Post a Comment