Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another new member


Hi all--


I've been enjoying keeping an eye on this blog and decided it was time to join in. I've got a ton of photo images with more coming all the time, so it will be fun to share them. No photo art on my old website, so until my DH gets the new site up, this will be a way for my photos to reach a bigger audience. All are for sale in various sizes, so don't hesitate to ask if any interest you, or if you would like me to email you samples of other ones.


I'll start off here with one of my new photomontage works featuring Sparky, a favourite subject of mine who lives at the stable where I board my horse, and an Arctic wolf from a shoot I did recently at a wolf sanctuary about an hour from where I live. I love snow and night images, so I put all these favourite subjects together in one work. There will be lots more on this theme in the future.
Judy Wood / art and photography

No comments:

Post a Comment