Sunday, December 5, 2010

Watercolor of Winter Belgians

"From The Box - Belgians"  watercolor     14 x 14"

My watercolor of the two Belgian Draft horses is done. A painting that started out as a summer scene ended up being a winter scene with snow flakes falling. The view of the horses as seen from the drivers seat , is one of my favourite views! Looking at the painting makes me want to get out and drive! But our weather is not so inviting. It has been cold,gray and damp...I prefer the warmth of the house,the cozy studio. So let it snow!!!



This painting is available for purchase on my website.....easy to buy!
Now back to the studio where I am working on a still life in oil on copper..and I am also working on a big casein.....of drafts....big driving horses!

Kathi Peters
http://www.kathipeters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment