Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holiday Sale on Western Art Prints & A Book! by Debbie Flood

American honey Medium Web view

American Honey:

Prints ON SALE for the Christmas Season! I have 3 Open Edition Prints of "American Honey" left here in the Studio. These prints are 10 x 9.25 with a 1 inch white border. I have hand signed each one, in the white border, lower right corner. These Prints normally sell for $45.00. I am offering them for $40.00! A little more than 10% off. Happy Holidays! Shipping in the USA $5.95
Contact me debflood@debfloodart.com

 

Best seat in the house Medium Web view

Best seat in the house:
Prints ON SALE for the Christmas Season! I have 3 Open Edition Prints of "Best seat in the house" left here in the Studio. These prints are 9.5 x 10 with a 1 inch white border. I have hand signed each one, in the white border, lower right corner. These Prints normally sell for $45.00. I am offering them for $40.00! A little more than 10% off. Happy Holidays! Shipping in the USA $5.95
Contact me debflood@debfloodart.com

 

Grumpy Draft Medium Web view

Grumpy Draft:

Prints ON SALE for the Christmas Season! I have 3 Open Edition Prints of "Grumpy draft" left here in the Studio. These prints are 10 x 12 with a 1 inch white border. I have hand signed each one, in the white border, lower right corner. These Prints normally sell for $45.00. I am offering them for $40.00! A little more than 10% off. Happy Holidays! Shipping in the USA $5.95
Contact me debflood@debfloodart.com

For more Prints, visit the website of Debbie Flood.

BOOK SALE!!

Children and their 4-Legged Friends, A Series of  Watercolor Paintings and Poems by Debbie Flood.

book1 Medium Web view

This is the 1st book to go to print by Debbie Flood.

There are a few books left in the studio and they are now on sale.

Soft Cover Sale Price: $27.95

Hard Cover with Dust Jacket: $38.95                                                 

Shipping is separate.

Contact debflood@debfloodart.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment