Monday, December 26, 2011

Investigators, Guest Artist on the Painting A Mustang A Day Challenge Blog, By Debbie Flood

                       Investigators Large Web view

I finished the Watercolor Investigators. This painting is 12 x 16 and depicts two burros who are 'Knoxville' and 'Hood'. This painting was created for another blog, that I was asked to be a guest artist on. The blog is Mustang Challenge A Day by Linda L. Martin. 

There you will learn about Linda's project, as well as the info on the cute Burros and their 'mom' Debra Gulley, who supplied me with images of the two boys.

I enjoyed putting these guys in the Arizona (Sedona) landscape.

Inquiries to purchase, and also Gallery Owners who would like to Represent my work should be directed to debflood@debfloodart.com

Thank you,

Debbie Flood

http://www.debfloodart.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment