Monday, July 14, 2008

Painting Demonstration





This weekend I was at a special art event in which I did some painting demonstrations of equine and farm animal art. The back drop of this photo is my most recent mural of a team of Amish draft horses at a hitching post. On my easle is a work in progress painting of Daisy, a large holstein cow. I live in an Amish and farming community so these subjects are characteristic of my town and quite fitting for me to paint because animals are a favorite subject of mine!

To inquire about horse or pet portraits, purchase prints, Amish photography or to see more of my work go to http://www.suesteiner.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Sue Steiner
artbysue@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Your paintings are lovely - these horses are such beautiful creatures! Kartika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kartika! I appreciate your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete