Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Run!

I went to photograph my favorite herd a few weeks ago, late in the afternoon when the fall light was a beautiful golden hue as the sun prepared for its ever earlier departure. This group of yearlings were all standing around eating one second, then gone in a cloud of dust the next. I was lucky to be able to snag a whole series of the sequence of the action as they sped out of sight. One other version can be seen on my home blogsite if you look back a couple of weeks, and I have a lot more that I can play with when I get the time. Now the ground is covered in white as we've had the first snow of the season. It's a whole new ballgame for photography once we have snow, and I'll have to get out to this herd again before it gets too darn cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment