Monday, March 30, 2009

Dressage Painting


I had a super productive day in the studio today. I had the whole day to myself and I just got into the zone. I am calling this one done...theoretically speaking of course. I may find something that needs tweaking here or there. I struggled with this painting a bit because I went into it without any plan what-so-ever. This is a horse doing a half pass across the diagonal. This is a larger painting..refreshing for me since I have been doing so many small pieces lately. This is acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas and measures 18 x 14. Available for sale. The image has a bit of glare on it. I apologize for that. Don't forget that the image is clickable for an enlarged view!
Check out my blog at Epona Studio Blog and my website at www.deborahosullivan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment