Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gypsy moon

I'm always surprised at how seldom I remember to post work to this blog. I post regularly (five images, not always art ones, once a week) to my personal blog, so I often forget that there are other places for me to post.

The nice Gypsy cob/vanner image that Heather posted (previous post to this) reminded me I have more of these myself. Here is one featuring a yearling that I photographed at a local breeder's place. These are real "artist" horses with their big hair, impressive presence, and calm demeanor. This is a photo based artwork, but as the tagline on my business card says, "reality is only a starting point".

Judy Wood
www.judywoodartphotography.com
http://judywoodartphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - I'm glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I LOVE this horse art photo image! It would make a great horse ecard too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great visual. The horse in the center was almost overlooked. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete