Friday, February 5, 2010

"Her big easy chair" Graphite painting of a Friesian Horse.

"Her big easy chair" 8 x 10 Graphite, $95.00. Inquiries may come to my email at debflood@debfloodart.com thank you.
 
Now if this isn't a fairy tale scene, I don't know what is! This is the stuff that little girl dreams are made of. The princes' flowing dress, and the silver band that holds back the woman's hair. And of course the big black horse to trot away on. This Lady is riding side saddle. This is how Ladies rode back in the day, when they were to be proper and lady like.
I hope you enjoy today's graphite painting. I am taking on Graphite commissions now, if you would like to have your horse created into a lasting memory. All graphite's are created on an 11 x 14 white Strathmore Graphite paper. The completed image is in the 9 x 12 to 8 x 10 range, with no background, for $95.00 plus shipping.
Contact me through my email when you are ready to book your special portrait. Thank you.
 Debbie Flood

No comments:

Post a Comment