Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Brumby Whisperer .. work in progress by Catherin McMillan

The Brumby Whisperer - work in progress




I have a soft spot for brumbies not just because I learnt to ride on one as a small child that my grandfather owned or the fact that I now own my own brumby boy Star..


They are a breed of horse unlike any other I have ever met, intelligent, funny and loyal.. I wanted to show the bond that can be created between man and a wild spirit..
Hence the Brumby Whisperer was born.


The Brumby Whisperer will be 10" x 14" and is in watercolour


It will be part of my exhibition pieces for the exhibition I will be part of in Sedona Arizona in August 2011


Catherin McMillan
http://www.animalarthouse.com/
email: catherin@animalarthouse.com



Original work for sale
Commissions welcome


Lay byes and gift vouchers available


Pay Pal accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment