Friday, February 25, 2011

Lolly Llama ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Lolly Llama," 6" square, portrait of a llama, done in Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord. The painting can be yours for $299 - inquiries may come to me.

From photos taken at the Michigan State Fair a few years back, I present for your viewing pleasure a lovely llama draped in all the colors of spring. And then some.

Can you tell I'm in denial over the snow continually getting dumped on us? I have threatened to lay astroturf over our front walk and porch, just to add a much needed touch of green to the yard.


Wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend!

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

A demo page from my journal done with watercolor crayons and Ebony pencil

Journal, Baby!

I'm leading my fearless group of young journallers in a class focused on texture and color this weekend.

I'm also organizing a new grownUPs Journalling group that will meet once a month.

If you are interested in any of the above, please let me know!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment