Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Like Her Momma ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini



"Like Her Momma," from the "Cherished" series. This little gem is 6" x 8", acrylics on a museum quality panel, and not currently for sale. However, inquiries may always come to me.

And in process views of this painting are on the studio's Facebook page.

I've entered this painting into an international juried equine art exhibition (for those who are curious, the Equine Jubilee in Delaware, Ohio from August through October of this year). And as such, if accepted, the painting will have to be available for purchase at the event.

I sent these ladies along with two other paintings from the Saratoga series - fingers and toes crossed that the jurors like my work enough to include them all. (And yes, I get rejected regularly from shows - it's all about one person's opinion at one particular moment in time, so 
don't beat yourself up over it should the same thing happen to you)

Meanwhile, if you really, really, really want to purchase "Like Her Momma" (and I totally get it, because she's my current all time favorite painting to come off the easel), shoot me an email and I'll make sure you get first dibs on her via the event coordinators. Or myself, should she not make the cut (I don't want to jinx anything).

Thanks for supporting my art!!




Happy 4th of July!!

I'll be chill-axing tomorrow, painting the front and back porches and doing yard work while tossing the frisbee and setting the sprinkler up for this guy.

I hope that your mid-week holiday is equally productive or equally peaceful - however you ordered it up!

And let's hope that all those fireworks crazed critters, like Finnigan, stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Great painting, of course you should taken the painting in the exhibition, we can hope that you will get first price and purchaser for this painting, in the exhibition.

    canvas art

    ReplyDelete