Monday, March 10, 2014

Ice (Luna III) - and a Casting Call - by Kimberly Kelly Santini


ABOVE, detail of "Ice (Luna III)," BELOW, full version, 12" x 7-3/4", acrylics on a cradeled museum quality panel, the newest installation in The Luna Series, a study of black and white, $499. In process photos here. I don't think this painting is going to last long - inquiries may come to me.

I want to do a few more paintings of Luna (view Luna I and Luna II), but am far from done with my exploration of black and white. Which means I am casting for additional black and white muses. The ideal muse will have interesting markings and texture along with an expressive face. Nominations may come to me via email with the subject line "Black and White" - include 2-3 non-flash photos that you have taken where your black and white nominee makes up at least 1/3 of the photo. 

PLEASE NOTE: Nominating individuals are under no obligation to purchase resulting artwork. By submitting photos, nominating individual is guaranteeing they are both the photographer and copyright owner and are granting me permission to create artwork from submitted imagery.

I can't wait to meet a crowd of new faces!

Thanks for following along with my artwork,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment