Sunday, March 9, 2014

TAG!!! A game I'm playing on my facebook art page. Come by and join in! Donna Ridwgay

TAG!!! A game on my facebook art page.  It's a fun game and here's how it works.  I create a painting, I post it to my art page, with the word, TAG!!!! at the top of the post.

If you are the first person to respond with TAG!!!! beneath the painting, you just won yourself a painting.  I gave away the first painting this morning.  It was a 4X4inch painting of a horse's eye.  In the reflection, you see a car going down a gravel road.  I love painting eye reflections in horse's eyes.

I don't care if some artists tell me that is "cliche" or "overdone" or if they say they are sick and tired of seeing horse's eyes in photos and paintings.  I do it anyway and Kathy Tilander-Doyle, who won the painting, was totally delighted with it!  That was so much fun.

Here's the painting:

It did not last on the page for two seconds, so if you want to play, keep an eye on that page!

Congratulations Kathy!
I'm having as much fun with this as the winners are!
Donna Ridgway


No comments:

Post a Comment