Friday, October 1, 2010

The Equine Art of Debbie Flood, New Book


The Equine Art of Debbie Flood by Debbie Flood | Make Your Own Book

My book is finally finished! I want to thank everyone, who has been waiting for this book, for your patience! This book covers my more emotional paintings of people and horses. Also with poetry and some verse written by myself to accompany a select few paintings, to add to the strength and power of the paintings.
This book is 8 x 10, Landscape format, Hard cover with dust jacket and Premium Lustre heavy paper.$45.95 plus $5.00 Shipping in the USA. $11.00 shipping in Canada & Mexico and $13.00 other Countries. 5% Maine Sales tax for Maine residents.
Deadline to order a signed copy of the 1st printing, from me, is October 15 2010. Signed copies will ship out from my studio the 1st week of November. Non-signed copies may be ordered anytime from the link embedded in the preview image above, at the Blurb.com site.
To order your signed copy, please email me at debflood@debfloodart.com
Thank you, and enjoy previewing the book!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment