Monday, October 4, 2010

Stripe ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Stripe," 6" x 8", portrait of two companionable equines, Golden Open acrylics on Raymar panel, $329 to the first one asking nicely. Polite requests may always come to me.

This week I'll be working out a couple different ideas as I plot out my entries for the Ex Arte Equinus competition. You know, I enter every year, and have yet to make the cut.

I don't know that getting into the publication would do much for anything other than my ego. But it sure would be nice to have validation from my peers that all the work I've put into improving my equine paintings has been worthwhile.

Stay tuned - you'll either get to share in the knashing of teeth or a grande celebratory dance!! Either way, it should be entertaining.

Thanks as always for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment