Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jenifer Trottier - Equine Artist















I, as many others, dreamed of nothing but horses as a young girl. I started riding at the age of three when I took my stuffed Clydesdale for an exhilarating ride down the stairs. It turns out that was not as fun as I thought it would be. I moved on to the real thing when I was six. Through the years I have taken lessons, been to riding camps, worked at stables in exchange for riding time, and have gotten an Associates degree in Equine Studies from The University of Findlay. I also earned my Batchelors of Fine Arts degree there as well. Nowadays I spend my hours at work still dreaming of horses and painting and drawing them in my spare time.











In my artwork I try to express my love for all things equine using form and color (I love color) to portray emotion that speaks to the viewer. Please feel free to browse my web-site www.sitekreator.com/equineartist21/ and/or e-mail equineartist21@yahoo.com me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment