Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stretchin' It


Robert and I were on a photo shoot near Ovando, Mt, on our way over Huckleberry Pass when we drove through a field full of horses. There were over one hundred horses and mules, in all shapes, sizes, ages and breeds.

This little guy was stretching down to get the good Montana prairie grass and he reminded me of the die hard exercise people in the fitness centers, getting a good stretch....

Prints of this image are $30 and that includes shipping. Prints are created from archival materials and may be purchased with your credit card from the paypal button below. You can see more horse art on my website, I also have a Christmas gift gallery of horse and animal art there on the first pages.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this horse art blog and the work we present here.
Donna Ridgway
















No comments:

Post a Comment