Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Little Family


I posted this for the other horse artists to see on the Equine Art Guild (http://www.equineartguild.com/ ) site earlier today, then thought I might as well share it here as well.

This shot is of a family group, belonging to a friend that I was visiting last fall. Of course now that I have revisited the shots I took then, I have the urge to get out there again and get lots more. She has a variety of donkeys, in addition to her horses and various other species, all in an idyllic country setting. I just need it to stop raining and I'll plan a trip with the camera.

This one is available in 5 x 7 (matted to 8 x 10) or 8 x 10 (matted to 11 x 14) print. Contact me if you are interested. Email me at judywood@sasktel.net, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment